Welcome to Advetec

Advetec are manufacturers of unique technology that digests organic waste rapidly, which reduces operating costs and provides opportunities for our residual waste to be used for energy production. Our Technologies utilise Bacteria and with the aid of bio stimulation they rapidly bio degrade organic wastes.

  • Bio Thermic Digester - designed to reduce and process large volumes of organic/inorganic waste in 3-5 days utilising extremophiles (bacteria which live between 200-400°c),
  • Bio Reactor - is a purpose built unit designed and manufactured to reduce organic concentrations in liquid waste.
  • Advetec Waste Water Treatment - Dosing of formulations made from 100% natural plant extracts and micro-nutrients that enhance bacteriological activity and reduce organics in waste water environments.
  • Advetec Airstream - Odour neutralisation systems. Utilising airborne ion exchange Odr8 stops bad smells dead in its tracks.
  • Specialist Systems – Unique innovative solutions for special applications Examples include: Advetec has a range of products designed specifically to break up and destroy oil spills and pollution. - Equipment for the nuclear industry.
  • Sustainable Waste Processing Unit – Advetec’s compact liquids and solids processing unit manufactured to treat, Sewage, Garbage and Medical waste in a sustainable unit for ships, housing developments and disaster control situations.

Sectors Advetec have provided help include:

  • Food Manufacturers
  • Abattoirs
  • Breweries
  • Colleges and schools
  • Councils, municipalities and local authorities
  • Composting and waste management
  • Hotels, conference and convention centres
  • Companies handling pollution and waste spills
  • Nuclear Industry.
  • Fisheries
  • Military Applications.
  • Marina's and dockyards.

If you would like to request additional information about Advetec and the solutions they can provide for your company.


Advetec News

Iberospec conducts tests BTD for reducing sludge in the WWTP of Jumilla in Murcia

Iberospec, at the request of the operator Cadagua and Regional Entity Sanitation and Wastewater treatment of Murcia (ESAMUR) begins testing the BTD technology (Digestion Bio Thermal) with the dehydrated sludge produced in the industrial water treatme

Published: April 28th, 2016 | Read More

New high temperature digester reduces black bag waste by 70%

- 70% Reductions helps waste and water companies achieve zero waste to landfill (remaining 30% becomes RDF) Bath, 15 February 2016: Advetec, a leading UK specialist in the use of advanced environmental technologies for the treatment of solid and liq

Published: February 15th, 2016 | Read More